Skip to main content

Exam Week....and Tired!

Hi everyone. Seems like I had been left this blog in a few days :'( but don't worry people, I'm back now! Even though I'm so tired now because of all these things called "exam-week" which is totally worse week for me hmmhh-_-" Just for info, actually I supposed to study now. But until right now, I'm still in front of my notebook screen, and write this post....

You know, I think those things above are sooooooooo....... unimportant._.

Back to my story... Huh, what the hell was going on with peoples, they keep cheating until this period of time. I meant, seriously, why must they cheat? Are all the exams too hard for them? Really, I don't understand with them all-_-"

AND THEN, this still makes me laugh. My friends in school, all of them are.... act like they do not know me.  Hey, I meant, guys! I'm here hello.... Put your eyes in front of your head please-_-"

And also, today my teacher is on her birthday. Her name is *psshhh, that's a secret* and my classmates, all of them have their own plan to make the teacher surprised... (actually I'm not involving my own self in this plan, just spent whole time in my home sweety home LOL)... If I wasn't wrong, today they said they made some incredibly-crazy plan for surprising her... (my teacher, duh-__-)...

Once again I said, I don't exactly know what they've planned for the teacher. But I think it must be very chilling surprise, because you know..... our teacher isn't that funny >_<

Psshh... Do you know that my TV is turned on now by my brother? And do you know he changed its channel to a, unimportant-unfunny-unusual-useless TV program...._... suck!

Yeah, I think its all for now. I hope my exams, all of its would became so great and awesome at the finals. I love you guys all, bye! Again, sorry for my unimportant post =_="

n.b. : Pray for my tests please, I want this time it would be good and awesome instead... And sorry for my bad English, it's getting worse by all the time LOL XD bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hold On to the Memories" — A Mariah Carey Review Series: Music Box

Music Box, 1993 We've come to this moment. A moment to wish for a dream lover to come and save us, to cherish our heroes if we can find them within us, and to be immersed in, strangely, sorrow. Opening song, "Dreamlover," is a lovely lowkey dance number with lyrics that are far fluffier than anything Carey has ever written up to that point. Her songwriting has grown to be softer and milder. Lines like "I want a lover who knows me, who understands how I'm feeling inside" and "baby, come on, take me away" come off as a bit surprising from the same woman who has delivered biting lyrics with the likes of "Someday," "Prisoner," and "You're So Cold." The next song, "Hero," is a ballad about self-esteem. You heard it right. The composition is very ordinary but manages to be effective in conveying the message. At one point, you can literally hear the sky turns bright after a cold dark night. Her voice also goes a...

"If I Could Recapture..." — A Mariah Carey Review Series: The Debut

Recently, I've had an epiphany. A revelation. A vision...of reviewing music of the one and only, Mariah Carey. So, let's go back to the first time you and I have ever heard about her. Mariah Carey, 1990 The album starts with a soul ballad titled "Vision of Love." It's a prayer, at least from how I perceived it. The lyrics read like a series of incantation of thanks and glories to God. Interestingly, the songwriting seems to put a heavy emphasis on the "I" figure; I had a vision of love, I realized a dream, I visualized the love that came to be, etc. Mariah's lyrical works would become more and more intricate in coming years, however, it's fascinating to see how direct the diction chosen for this song and so many other songs on this album. Next, we continue to "There's Got to Be a Way," which is a song about social movement. Or, perhaps, the plea to enact one. One of the things that makes me feel enamored by the songstress' works...

X-Men: The Movie

An Imagining (Credit: Jim Lee) I know. What the hell is this, right? Well, I woke up today and decided that I want to make a brief general summary of an X-Men story that I've been cooking up for a while. It would begin with a scene where one of our protagonists, Jean Grey a.k.a. Marvel Girl, arrives at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters in Westchester County, New York. This however is not a story of a teenage Grey arriving at the school for the first time. It's just a callback to that; she's an adult now. She goes back to the school to visit her old professor, Charles Francis Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, because why not reunion? Anyway, Grey would meet the other previous students of the school. In order of appearance: Henry "Hank" McCoy a.k.a. Beast who would answer the door for her, Scott Summers a.k.a. Cyclops who's currently in a heated debate with Warren Kenneth Worthington III a.k.a. Angel, and Robert "Bobby" Drake a.k.a. Iceman who jus...