Skip to main content

@paramithagst in my opinion!

Now, I'm back with a story (or just my own opinion about this girl... ok this is awkward) about one of my followers and also.... The one that I follow too on Twitter!

Actually she is my senior's sister (@Lolitana70) in 126 Junior High School, Jakarta... And I realized that I've revealed their personal twitter acc here LOL XD

So, this girl... This Unexplainable dumb girl (it's her name on twitter, don't hashed me please...) is really awesome! Want to tell something about her... She's a RUSSSHHHHERRRR!!!

So changed back my font into normal and back to story lol... Like I was said before, she's a Rusher! You don't know Rusher? Are you exactly don't know about Rusher? Are you serious don't know?!!!

......Then you're a dumbass......

Rusher is the name of Big Time Rush's fans....
(psshhh... If you don't know BTR, then I will kick you out now!)

I love BTR. She loves BTR. Everyone loves BTR. And if you're not, go f*ck up yourself now!-_-

Back to story..... Another part of her, besides of her strong-heart outside view (lol, crashed english...) She's purely a labile teenager too! And what you must really know is, a few minutes before I started to write this, she's tweeting me back and said, "Maybe I'm in teenager's labile syndrome like you said..."

Burst into laughter!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA XD

(did you know, when I write this, at the same time... I'm also in my searching for a Beyonce's Halo cover artwork song one-_-")

Anyway, beside that all, she's a kind-hearted girl. She is pretty too. And I want to say.... She has a TAIL?!!!!!

No you silly dumb peoples! I meant, she has a cute way to make his own ponytail hairstyle... Maybe this sounds weird, dumb, or whateveeerrr... But all I can say, her hairstyle is really good! I bet she has her own hairstylist inside her house which is must be her mom :'D

(DID YOU KNOW I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY ARTWORK IN EVERY HALO SONG THAT I DOWNLOADED?!!!!)

Ok, so roses are red and violets are blue... No shit! Violets are violet you dumb! Omygod i'm going crazy-_-"

So, I think I've told you all of my opinion about her. I hope when she read this, she would love this! And now.... I'm going to off and maybe check for my school's book list now. It's totally suck when you know that today you're in a holiday but tomorrow you aren't. And again, you in holiday... It's driving me crazy. Why Indonesia can't be like other countries? Letting their students in a full-week holiday, or summer holiday or spring or even winter(?) LOL...

Ok so... out of the topics about that holy crap things about holiday hmmhhh.... I hope she would love this, and write good comment in the comment box (perhaps..) or even tweeting me about her response to this! And always pray for a good things in her life and for her family! I'd consider her as my own sister instead :')

End of the story, I want to say thank you for anyone who reads my blog (even I know that no one have read it...) Once again I say, love you guys all! Maybe I'll wrote something important next time. Maybe about my school, my house, my friends, my life...

Important!!!: Life is suck, so don't waste your time to think about your life! Never! You hear that?!!!!

Ok, so now I would end all of this crazy things and let you guys read it all. Thank you so much for having time in my blog! Byebye~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Hold On to the Memories" — A Mariah Carey Review Series: Music Box

Music Box, 1993 We've come to this moment. A moment to wish for a dream lover to come and save us, to cherish our heroes if we can find them within us, and to be immersed in, strangely, sorrow. Opening song, "Dreamlover," is a lovely lowkey dance number with lyrics that are far fluffier than anything Carey has ever written up to that point. Her songwriting has grown to be softer and milder. Lines like "I want a lover who knows me, who understands how I'm feeling inside" and "baby, come on, take me away" come off as a bit surprising from the same woman who has delivered biting lyrics with the likes of "Someday," "Prisoner," and "You're So Cold." The next song, "Hero," is a ballad about self-esteem. You heard it right. The composition is very ordinary but manages to be effective in conveying the message. At one point, you can literally hear the sky turns bright after a cold dark night. Her voice also goes a...

"If I Could Recapture..." — A Mariah Carey Review Series: The Debut

Recently, I've had an epiphany. A revelation. A vision...of reviewing music of the one and only, Mariah Carey. So, let's go back to the first time you and I have ever heard about her. Mariah Carey, 1990 The album starts with a soul ballad titled "Vision of Love." It's a prayer, at least from how I perceived it. The lyrics read like a series of incantation of thanks and glories to God. Interestingly, the songwriting seems to put a heavy emphasis on the "I" figure; I had a vision of love, I realized a dream, I visualized the love that came to be, etc. Mariah's lyrical works would become more and more intricate in coming years, however, it's fascinating to see how direct the diction chosen for this song and so many other songs on this album. Next, we continue to "There's Got to Be a Way," which is a song about social movement. Or, perhaps, the plea to enact one. One of the things that makes me feel enamored by the songstress' works...

X-Men: The Movie

An Imagining (Credit: Jim Lee) I know. What the hell is this, right? Well, I woke up today and decided that I want to make a brief general summary of an X-Men story that I've been cooking up for a while. It would begin with a scene where one of our protagonists, Jean Grey a.k.a. Marvel Girl, arrives at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters in Westchester County, New York. This however is not a story of a teenage Grey arriving at the school for the first time. It's just a callback to that; she's an adult now. She goes back to the school to visit her old professor, Charles Francis Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, because why not reunion? Anyway, Grey would meet the other previous students of the school. In order of appearance: Henry "Hank" McCoy a.k.a. Beast who would answer the door for her, Scott Summers a.k.a. Cyclops who's currently in a heated debate with Warren Kenneth Worthington III a.k.a. Angel, and Robert "Bobby" Drake a.k.a. Iceman who jus...